Monday, April 29, 2013

About a Girl Mini Challenge

I'm so excited that It's About a Girl challenge blog is up and running. While they are getting everything in order they have a mini sketch challenge going on. I normally am a clean and simple layout maker, but I wanted to try to have a little fun with this. I'm glad that part of the challenge was to challenge. I haven't done this before, but have always wanted to. It is definitely something I will start incorporating into my scrapping.


The sketch was created by About a Girl. I used paper from Hobby Lobby and inks and embellishments from CTMH. 

**I design for Black Tie Fridays

7 comments:

  1. Cute Page. Love the pics. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at About a Girl. Mini Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun page! Thanks for doing the challenge @ AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun page, love the banner, great job with the challenge, thanks for joining us at AAG and make sure you check back May 1st for our grand reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! Love the little body on the round headed photo! Great, fun layout. Thanks for joining us for the mini-challenge over at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun....LOVE the faces, very innovative with the caricature! Super happy you played along at AAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute page, the photos are great! and love your banner, thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Super cute layout! Love all the little swirls and the banner too.
    Thanks for being part of our mini challenge over at About A Girl.

    ReplyDelete