Thursday, April 25, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge 34

I just love the inspiration that the ladies at Runway Inspired Challenge give each week. The woman in the photo is just beautiful and the dress is very elegant. My take on the challenge is what she may wear after the runway. Wearing elegant dresses is great, but sometimes you want a bit of an edge.



The base of the card is white like her dress. After looking closely at the photo you see the model is wearing red lipstick which is where the red card stock and flower come in. I created the flower using a red zipper (this was my first time and felt it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself). I used a textured paper that was inspired by the embroidered flowers on the dress. 

**I design for Black Tie Fridays

1 comment:

  1. Very cool flower accent! I'm surprised that this was your first time making a zipper flower, since it looks great! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

    ReplyDelete